Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, February 1, 2010

A Soft Palette





Hands down, these three ladies were indeed the best dressed of the Grammys 2010. I love the soft color palette that they all chose.

What can I say about Rihanna? She always gives unexpected glamour and she looked stunning in a feathered pale pink backless Elie Saab gown. Beyonce's nude textured Stephane Rolland dress was impeccable and this is the softest I've seen Keri Hilson; she looked amazing in her blush colored Dolce & Gabbana strapless gown with a gorgeous embellished belt.

6 comments:

Erika Ward said...

Keri Hilson looked amazing and so classic...Definitely one "the most improved" for the evening...

Anonymous said...

Wow, Keri Hilson, hands down is best dressed out of these three, but they all look gorgeous.

Don said...

I agree - all three women are stunning and easily among the best dressed @ The Grammys. I love Beyonce and Rihanna.

Dayka Robinson said...

I missed seeing Keri Sunday night, but all of the ladies looked beautiful. Rihanna was KILLIN' IT!!

Thank you for your comments!

mrs. halimah. said...

keri looked stunning!
and rihanna ... i never expect anything less than fabulous from her!

Samantha Clarke said...

I'm loving the softness of these pieces, especially Rihanna! Great post!!