Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Paris Fashion Week Fall 2009: Martin Grant










I live for fashion and I pride myself in my knowledge of fabulous designers, but I have to honestly admit that I have never heard of designer, Martin Grant before today and I was blown away by his collection; very classic and timeless pieces that should be in every woman's wardrobe. The color palette consisted of fuschia, buttercream, heather gray and black. Martin Grant didn't do the traditional runway show for his fall pieces but model, Ajuma Nasanyana was photograghed in his gorgeous collection and she looked absolutely stunning!

1 comment:

Jess said...

I couldn't remember if I'd written you back regarding the random-image look. We actually have a graphic designer on staff who puts the images together with a program called Photoshop. However, I just learned about Polyvore, a free online program that makes amazing inspiration boards with ease-- check it out at the Real Simple Blog, simply stated.

P.S. -- Love that last dress!