Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, January 12, 2009

Golden Globes 2009


Beyonce, stunning in Elie Saab and her Lorraine Schwartz bib necklace is very "Eygptian Goddess!"


Eva Longoria-Parker looked amazing in Reem Acra!


Eva Mendes channeling "Old Hollywood Glamour" in Christian Dior; and her turquoise bib style necklace by Van Cleef & Arpels has me speechless!


Taraji P. Hensen is blowing up in Hollywood; I would have enjoyed seeing her in a bright color for this occasion!


Drew Barrymore definitely had on the prettiest gown which was Dior Couture by Galliano, I just wish her hair was up in a fierce chignon to compliment her shoulders and earrings!


Kate Beckinsale always gets it right! She knows what looks good on her. I love this J. Mendel mermaid style gown!


Men are always left out when it comes to these fabulous award shows so I had to showcase Sean Combs because he looks very debonair!





No comments: